Private Kilimanjaro Trips
Over the past 13 years we have taken some of the UK’s most well know and supported charities such as Scope, Marie Curie and Barnardos as well as top FTSE 250 corporate companies - Phones 4U, British Gas, Coutts, Glenfiddich, HSBC and ICAP to (name a few!) to the roof of Kilimanjaro. In 2010 we organised for George Solt, to become the world's recognised oldest man to summit Kilimanjaro successfully as documented by the Guinness Book of World Records - proving that no dream or summit challenge is impossible!
We work with 100s charities and organisations on events and challenges across the globe delivering bespoke itineries and packages designed specifically for either fundraising or business objectives ensuring your event is a huge success for all taking part. If you are a group of family and friends of 10 or more, a charity, a corporate organisation or a group of students, we can organise a private Kilimanjaro climb to meet your specific requirements, whether it's on a budget, luxury or something in-between – we aim to create events exactly as you want them.
Alternatively, if you are planning a Kilimanjaro climb on your own, as a couple or in a smaller group of friends, you can join one of our Group Challenges.
Price Guarantee: We believe that we have the best priced Kilimanjaro climbs in the business and we are totally transparent about our costs. All of our trips are fully inclusive with no hidden extras, ensuring you don't have any nasty surprises when you arrive in Tanzania. However, if you find a tailor-made trip cheaper somewhere else, that exactly matches the quote you have received from us in terms of the itinerary and all trip inclusions, we will match the price you are being offered. Now we can't be fairer than that! Find out more about the Kilimanjaro Challenge price guarantee.
Our Bespoke Service
- A choice of Kilimanjaro climbs covering all routes to the summit with varying days on the mountain.
- Fully inclusive packages with international flights as required.
- A price match promise if you find the same itinerary, with the same trip inclusions elsewhere.
- 100% financial protection with ATOL in the UK or CAR in Ireland when you book.
- The option to pay for yourself and/or raise money for a charity.
- A variety of accommodation options from budget but comfortable to 5* luxury.
- A specialist expedition team including Mountain Leaders, Doctors, local Guides and Porters.
- A dedicated Account Manager to manage your trip from sign-up to completion.
- Optional training weekends in Snowdonia or the Peak District.
- Full pre-challenge support including a challenge event manual, regular newsletters and updates specific to your group.
- Discounts and a kit rental service through our partner retailers.
- Optional event briefing prior to departure.
- Trip extensions including safaris and tropical beach breaks.
Planning a Private Trip
|Step 1:||Choose the trekking season in which you would like to travel.|
|Step 2:||Choose from one of 8 routes to the summit. To give you some help, we have summarised each route so that you can choose the best option for you and your group.|
|Step 3:||Choose a payment option. With our 3 flexible payment options you can simply pay for yourself, fundraise for a charity of your choice or both!|
|Step 4:||Once you have an idea of how you would like your trip to unfold, please use our Private Trip Planner to start building your trip.|
|Step 5:||Book your trip and starting preparing for your journey to the top of Africa!|
If you would prefer to speak to one of the team directly about your trip, please call our Kili experts on +44 (0) 20 7609 6695 and they will be happy to discuss your trip.
You can also send an enquiry email to [email protected]