Join us for New Year - in 2017!
10 December 2015
Do you ever wish there was something more exciting to do on New Year's Eve? Why not spend it rewardingly on the summit of Kilimanjaro at 5,895m!
Join us on one of our challenges from the 26th of December until the 5th January and experience the New Year on the top of Africa. All of our New Year challenges depart London on Boxing Day and follow the 6 day Machame route, which approaches from the south western side of the park. Your challenge begins in dense tropical rainforest and passes through some of the mountain's best features – the Shira Plateau, Barranco Wall, and Karanga Valley on the way to the summit. You will walk in the shadow of the 5,895 Kibo peak and feel immersed in its might! This route is designed to allow our bodies to acclimatise by climbing high and sleeping lower on key days. Please click here for more information on the Machame Route.
These are fully-inclusive climbs, like all of our Open Challenge departures throughout the year, with added benefits and celebrations including:
- Celebration on the mountain with a glass of champagne!
- Fancy Dress theme!
- Group photo seeing in the New Year!
- Continuing the celebrations off the mountain with a New Year party with great food and music!
New Year's Eve Climb Payment Options – 2016/2017:
Challenge Registration Fee: £499 (payable upon booking to secure your place).
1) Self-Funding: £499 registration fee + £1,950 due 10 weeks prior to departure.
2) Minimum-Sponsorship: £499 registration fee + commitment to raise £3,900 for your chosen charity.
3) Mixed-Funding: £499 registration fee + £780 further payment due 10 weeks prior to departure + commitment to raise £2,600 for your chosen charity.
[See all news stories...]